For Immediate Release
For more information contact:
Mrs. Belen Gonzalez
Maha Energy Corporation
FOR RELEASE ON 12:00AM PST June 30, 2020
The New and Improved Charger Is Here. Maha Energy Introduces the MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyzer!
Tustin, CA, June 30th, 2020 – Maha Energy Corporation, the leading expert in portable power solutions and maker of the Powerex brand, is excited to introduce the Powerex MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyzer for 4 AA and AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries. Building on the success of the legendary MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer, which was released in 2006, Maha Energy has taken the customers’ feedback to develop an improved charger to enhance user experience.
Maha Energy is excited about this long anticipated charger launch. We believe the improved features of the MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyzer will exceed user needs. The charger is compact sized, measuring at 4.25” x 4.25” x 2” (LWH) and has a large backlit LCD screen with an on and off option.
There are ten selectable charge and discharge rates from 0.2A to 2.0A and 0.1A to 1.0A respectively. The charger also features four independent temperature sensors using Maha’s latest temperature rise detection algorithm in addition to the usual peak temperature detection. It’s also armed with additional patented termination algorithms found in other Powerex chargers.
The MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyzer includes the following features:
- Charge 1 to 4 AA or AAA nickel-metal hydride(NiMH) batteries in approximately 1 hour
- 4 independent charging circuits for flexible charging
- 4 Modes of Operation: Charge, Break-In, Discharge, and Refresh & Analyze
- Memory Settings: Remembers the last settings that were used
- Easy Setup: Set settings for 1 slot and apply the same settings to all slots
- Large Backlit LCD Display with On/Off option
- Digitally displays the Capacity, Voltage, Time, and Current
- Optional Car Adapter (sold separately)
The MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyzer will launch with a MSRP of $64.95.
About Maha Energy Corporation
Founded in 1993, Maha Energy Corporation designs, manufactures and markets batteries and chargers all under one roof. Armed with a robust core technology portfolio and a precision manufacturing operation, Maha Energy seeks to provide consumers, professional and companies with the state-of-the-art products.
LEARN MORE: MH-C9000PRO >