As we all practice social distancing and some may be working remotely from home, we can also keep ourselves busy by making sure all our professional gear is ready to be powered when things go back to normal.
What Can You Do To Prepare Your Devices?
- Inspect all chargers and adapters to make sure they are working properly.
- Inspect all batteries to make sure they are still in good condition. TIP: If you have batteries that are used for high drain devices and they seem to be losing some power, you can use them for your household devices. They are still powerful for your everyday devices.
- Charge all your batteries so they can be fully charged and ready to go. All of the Powerex batteries are low-self discharged, so they can be stored for an extended period of time and still retain a full or nearly full charge.
- This is the time to Condition your batteries (if your charger has that option). It takes several hours to run the Conditioning mode because it will charge, deep-discharge, and recharge your batteries automatically in order to offer maximum rejuvenation.
- Collect any bad batteries you may have and prepare them to have them recycled at your nearest location once things go back to normal.
We are taking things day by day as the situation continues to evolve. Maha Energy continues to remain open and available for Sales, Technical Support, and Customer Service. We are taking precautions to ensure that our staff and customers are safe from the spread of the Coronavirus. We will have more updates on our website and our social media channels as this develops. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Please stay healthy and safe during this crisis. We are all in this together!
Please refer to the resources below to learn more about COVID-19 and what you can do to protect yourself:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – COVID-19 Information
World Health Organization – Advice for the Public