The Powerex MH-C980 Turbo Charger-Analyzer charges up to 8 AA or AAA nickel-metal hydride batteries in approximately 1 hour. This charger is the best combination of an 8-cell charger with battery health analyzing features. It has a special One-Touch Battery Health Analyzer with actual capacity readout to provide the most accurate data. The Turbo charge mode allows you to charge your batteries twice as fast while the default mode will maximize battery life. With the Thermal Management System, your batteries will stay cool during charge. For older batteries, you can use the Deep Battery Conditioning System to revitalize them. The large backlit LCD display allows you to take quick glance of the charging status.
- Eight independent charging circuits for flexible charging
- One touch Battery Health Analyzer with capacity readout to provide accurate data
- Turbo charge mode (2000mA) when you need batteries charged fast
- Thermal Management System to keep batteries cool during charge
- Deep Battery Conditioning System to revitalize old batteries
- Large backlit LCD display to allow quick glance
|Number of Cells||1 to 8|
|Supported Battery Chemistry||NiMH/NiCD|
|Charging Time (AA/AAA)*||1 Hour (Turbo), 2 Hours (Default)|
|Charging Current (AA)||1000/2000mAh|
|Charging Current (AAA)||500/1000mAh|
|Power Source||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Conditioning Discharge Current||200mAh|
* Charging times based on 2000mAh AA and 1000mAh AAAThe MH-C980 Turbo Charger-Analyzer will launch with a MSRP of $79.95. For a limited time, customers will receive a free 8-Pack of the Powerex Precharged AA 2600mAh batteries (MSRP Value $19.95) with the purchase of the MH-C980 Turbo Charger-Analyzer. This offer will be available through the company’s official website www.mahaenergy.com and through authorized resellers in the USA while supplies last.
To learn more about the new MH-C980 Turbo Charger-Analyzer, please visit here.